Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Radiation session number two is under my belt

I arrived at the radiation oncology lab at 1:15, fifteen minutes before assigned time of 1:30 for this week as instructed.  They ask you to do this because sometimes they are running ahead or another patient is running late.  It worked out great for me.  I was in and out before 1:35!  I will finish the rest of this week with 1:30 pm appointments, will be there at 1:40 pm next week and will get my permanent appointment time of 1:50 pm for the remainder of my nine weeks of daily treatments.  Even if traffic returns to any semblance of normal soon (normal is bad!), I will be able to get to and from the lab with ease.

As I had promised the staff, I brought them their daily picture to bring them a smile or a laugh.  The picture is below, one that I call Mama and Junior get a drink. More to follow after my daily routine tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...