Wednesday, June 3, 2020

One more day closer to being done

Things have become routine at this point.  I've been showing up at the radiation lab about 20 minutes before my scheduled time and more often than not, I get seen right away.  I think the staff is using me to keep the schedule tightened up.  They are now trained to look forward to their picture of the day and seem to be genuinely enjoying them.  At first, they thought I was getting pictures from National Geographic or some other source, I think I've finally convinced them that I really am pretty good at what I do!

With all of that said, here is the picture for the day.  It is a Great Egret coming in for a landing at Murphy Park in Taylor recently. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...