Tuesday, July 28, 2020

44 Down, 1 to Go!

I was in and out pretty quickly today for my radiation session.  I met a guy who was on his first day and he wanted to know how I had held up as I am nearing the end.  He had already had some surgery previously and was not a candidate for the Lupron shot since he has diabetes, so I told him there was nothing unbearable and to keep a good attitude.  I also told him there was no comparison because in my case we caught it early during an annual physical, I haven't had surgery and I was getting the Lupron treatment.  I think he felt comforted to see that I appeared to be in pretty good shape and joyful as I finish things up.

Today's picture is of a Blue Grosbeak that I got out by Lake Austin in May.  It is still around, but this is the best picture of him I've gotten so far this year.  I'm not done yet, now that I won't have a hole in the middle of my day, I'll be able to spend a little more time hunting him down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...