Friday, July 24, 2020

The end of week 9!

I got in and out right away today for my last radiation treatment of my last full week.  Three more to go next week and then I will have a series of blood tests to look at PSA levels over the next 18 months or so to see exactly where I stand.  I want to thank everybody for the prayers for healing so far and would like to ask that you continue, since there won't be a clear answer as to the effectiveness of my radiation and hormone therapy for some time to come.  I do know that based on catching my cancer early, the results of my biopsy and the statistics on the course of treatment that was chosen, the odds are overwhelmingly in my favor, but there is no greater factor than having the Great Physician in your corner.  Have a great weekend everybody!

The picture for today is a sunrise over Lake Travis that was taken from my boat near Commander's Point.  The Great Blue Heron in the foreground took direction well and provided a perfect silhouette and reflection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...