Friday, September 16, 2022

The waiting is the hardest part...

My Friday morning Bible study group men laid hands on me and prayed over me this morning, adding to your prayers. This ancient practice brings amazing peace and relief, knowing that our loving Father is in charge.  I am so thankful for my community of faith at Redeemer and my many friends on Facebook and in the real world that have checked in on me with encouragement and thoughts and prayers for healing.

When angels are near, Cardinals appear!

The title of this post says it all, according to a Tom Petty song, the waiting is the hardest part.  I really don't like question marks, I like to know what the next steps are and then get after it.  I'm thankful that my doctor got the blood thinner going immediately for me.  I have no idea how long 17 vials worth of blood tests take to process, but my preference is to know what's going on before the weekend rather than waiting until Monday.  It's human nature to want it all and to want it now!  We looked at Noah this morning and the 120 years it may have taken him to build the Ark, all the while being ridiculed by his neighbors.  I need to take a lesson in patience from him!

I'll post here again as I get filled in, thanks everybody for your caring and love.  It's truly humbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...