Monday, June 22, 2020

20 Down, 25 to go!

Still doing amazingly well at this stage.  I have talked to some of the guys with appointments before and after me and some who are a week or two behind me are having much more difficulty.  Thank you Jesus!  One of my computer repair customers confided in me that he goes to my urologist and also had the same radiation oncologist I have six years ago and he couldn't say enough good things about this whole practice and all of the staff.  He sounded like he actually missed going in for treatment, he remembered a lot of details.  He wanted to know if the dressing rooms were still in the same place, how he looked forward to his Doctor Day which was Friday in his case and how they had a celebration for him after his final treatment.  He should have given me a spoiler alert before telling me about the party, but now I will have to prepare something special in return when my final day arrives.  Stay tuned, the wheels are turning!  I'll come up with something spectacular!

The picture of the day is a juvenile Summer Tanager from Commons Ford Park on Lake Austin that I captured last Wednesday morning just after dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...