Thursday, June 25, 2020

Today marks inching past the halfway point! Yippee!!!

Today started out at dawn with my friend Jay on Lake Travis fishing from my bass boat.  We saw a beautiful sunrise and proceeded to catch enough keepers to have a fish fry soon.  More often than not, we are catch and release fishermen, but we had 3 keepers fairly soon and kept them in one of the onboard live wells in case we decided to let them go.  I only got 2 fish, but one was a 3 pounds 12 ounce bass, so I got the big fish of the day.  We ended up with 7 large mouth bass.  I also had my cameras with me and recorded the sunrise and some of the birds and other wildlife we encountered. I put the boat away and got some lunch and a little nap before heading in for my treatment.  It was Doctor Day and I consulted with a different one than usual.  No green check mark for this week, the time out on the water made me less than as fully hydrated as they would like me to be.  A good reminder to be more diligent about drinking a LOT of water.  This was my 23rd session out of 45 total visits, so I am now just past the mid-point in my treatment.  I'm very thankful to be doing so well so far.

The picture for the day is of me with my nice fish this morning, taken by Jay with his cell phone and lightly edited in my computer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...