Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday at the clinic

I drove up to the clinic and REALLY looked at the parking lot this time.  I learned my lesson yesterday, if the lot was full, there were technical problems happening inside.  If there were only 4 cars or so, everything was back to normal.  It was normal, in fact I was 20 minutes early and never got a chance to sit down! I was in and out before my appointment time.  I told the therapists that it felt like a drive-thru and I wondered if I could get fries with that!  We all got a good laugh out of a very lame joke.  Yesterday was really a Monday for them at the clinic and I put in a very full day myself since one of my key people is on vacation and Murphy's Law was in full effect at the clients he works with.  There was a fleeting severe thunderstorm that passed through in about half an hour over the weekend and it played havoc with lots of networks and computer stuff.  I'm glad today has been a little less frantic.

The picture of the day is another one in my series of the mid-air dance I witnessed last month in Taylor, TX.  These Scissor-tailed Flycatchers are magnificent in flight all alone, together it's really special!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...