Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Wednesday is done, only one more day this week!

I got to the clinic about 20 minutes early and just like yesterday, I was in and out in no time.  I have my regular Thursday Doctor Day tomorrow to figure out how things are going and then I get a 3 day weekend to recover.  I'm looking forward to that because the treatments do begin to add up after a while.  So far, I've lost a couple of pounds, which is good, because the Lupron can cause many to have a rapid weight gain.  So, I've continued to be diligent about staying active as much as possible and monitoring my weight every morning.  Everyone at the clinic was in a good mood, I think they were just glad they had not had a repeat of Monday.

The picture of the day is not a bird for a change.  It's a butterfly called an American Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...