Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday and starting to tackle my last dozen sessions

Duty called this morning and I had to get out for an early morning computer repair.  No bird photography for me.  The new appointment time of 11:30 makes it hard to do anything very ambitious in the mornings right now.  Yesterday hit 108 degrees in some parts of town (real temperature!).  In nearby Lampassas is was 111.  Wow.  Today will be slightly cooler, predicted to be ONLY 107.  

I got to the clinic 20 minutes early and they got me right in.  I was actually walking out of there at 11:27, three full minutes before my appointment.  I told the staff it was not the worst part of my day.  I am sending in my Federal Income Tax this afternoon.  We all had a good laugh when I told them before my session I had an even dozen treatments to go  and that I was looking forward to missing them!  I drove over to the Mueller Greenway butterfly garden and got a few hummingbird and lizard pictures before heading home for a late, by my standards, lunch.  

The picture for today is of a Cooper's Hawk at Mills Pond earlier this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Radiation Treatment. Thank you, Jesus!

I can't begin to express how relieved I am to get my schedule back again after my final treatment today.  While there will be followup d...